We need a creative powerhouse to come in, shake things up, impress some clients, win some business, do the best work of their lives, and maybe win a few awards along the way. But who really cares about awards, ya know? We need a creative powerhouse to come in, shake things up, impress some clients, win some business, do the best work of their lives, and maybe win a few awards along the way. But who really cares about awards, ya know?
Hopefully you’ve had your hand in writing, graphics, video, and environmental design because you’ll work with all these departments closely. If you’ve done all that, know how to not only have a vision but also bring it to life, and can also work a room (while secretly dreading it), you’re our candidate.
INVNT exists to generate dramatic change for our clients. Everything we do is about building our clients’ brand, growing their business, or both. When our clients win, we win. Simple.
Our super power is live brand storytelling™. We help many of the best-known brands in the world – including General Motors, Microsoft, Merck, PepsiCo, Samsung, Zillow and McDonalds – share their stories – live – with every audience that matters. Live is our habitat, our space, the place we call home.
We believe in the transformative power of people gathered together, sharing a moment, and maintain that live is the most potent form of marketing today. Nowadays that can be in the in-person or remote/virtual realms.
Our aspirational vision is to be the best live brand storytelling agency™ in the world. Aiming for ‘best’ keeps us humble, hungry, and means we get better every day.
Our mantra and battle cry is Challenge Everything. We are united in our belief that the best ideas are those that challenge expectations, seize people’s attention and disrupt the status quo.
Headquartered in New York City, INVNT has offices in London, Sydney, Stockholm, Singapore, Washington DC, Detroit, and San Francisco.
• Creative lead on project team and key partner with Producer and Sales/Accounts.
• Leads and manages teams of creatives (graphic, video, animation, writer, environmental)
• Manages and leads multiple high-level projects and knows how to utilize other creative resources to meet deadlines and budget requirements.
• Good research skills. Immerses oneself into clients’ industry, trends within that industry, audience demographic and communication goals.
• Ability to turn complex data or client/company jargon into strategic creative deliverables.
• Present creative vision to clients via in-person pitches or via webcast. Ability to take on more roles outside of creative during presentations if necessary.
• Has a basic competency and understanding in other parts of the internal business: staffing, production, account services.
• Jack of all trades – can write, art direct, lead workshops, video, sell. Able to do everything, but knows how to delegate most things.
• Committed to constantly developing and innovating new ideas while challenging others to do the same.
• Expert-level understanding of how creative manifests in the form of cohesive deliverables in all aspects leading up and including a live event, as well as post event.
• Above-average competency in working with high level executives on everything from strategic ideation, presentation development and coaching.
• Brings constant positive energy to teams particularly in the face of adversity. Many time us creative directors have to be the cheerleaders for projects, willing it forward when others are drained.
• Embraces INVNT’s Challenge Everything spirit.
• 5+ years industry experience.
• Experience in live event communications, visual media (video), brand strategy.
• Previous exposure to clients from media companies, pharmaceutical, technology and franchise associations preferred.
• Knowledge of Keynote and PowerPoint is preferred but not required.
• Superior communication skills – written, verbal, creative thinking.
• Client-facing experience a must.
• Confidence in one’s creative abilities and ability to take constructive criticism a must.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
• Strong work ethic, outgoing, leadership experience, positive attitude.
*Any offered salary is determined based on market data/ranges, seniority, merit, applicant skills, prior relevant experience, and geographic location where the work is performed