[INVNT GROUP] is a curated suite of disciplines designed to greet you at any stage of the storytelling cycle, with a rare offering that elegantly threads your BrandStory through an infinite loop of audience interactions.
Founded in 2008 by Scott Cullather and Kristina McCoobery, INVNT uses the craft of live brand storytelling to create and produce live experiences that excite and unite physical and virtual audiences, globally. The company’s ‘challenge everything’ positioning statement helps clients including General Motors, PepsiCo, Merck, Microsoft, Pfizer, and Samsung share their stories with every audience that matters. INVNT’s offices are strategically located in New York, London, Sydney, Detroit, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Stockholm, and Singapore. For more information about INVNT, visit: www.invnt.com.
Our Production team is hiring! We are currently looking for a Production Coordinator for our New York office. Note: this role requires extensive travel for projects.
Workplace Type: Flexible hybrid schedule
- Create production documents including but not limited to onsite agendas, show flow, contact lists and production schedules over multiple projects.
- Book team travel – hotel rooms, ground transportation reservations and flights over multiple projects.
- Conduct research and organize project data according to the details of each individual project or proposal.
- Assist RFP team – schedule meetings and collect presentation assets, all in collaboration with Business Development and Production departments.
- Assist Senior Production Coordinators with purchase order tracking and management.
- Order and manage shipping information for project materials and supplies prior to show load-in.
- Manage edits to production documents while on show site.
- General production assistance while on show site.
- Assist Senior Production Coordinator with final invoice reconciliation after load-out.
- Archive post-show digital assets for internal filing and marketing purposes.
- 2-3 years as a Production Assistant in live event, broadcast, or film industry.
- Clear, active communicator.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Great communication (email, written and verbal).
- Confident decision-making skills.
- Must have a desire to learn and grow new skill sets.
- Be personable, a team player and hold accountability to the highest regard.
INVNT GROUP is an equal opportunity employer; we strongly value diversity, equity, and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is required as a condition of employment with INVNT Group and in order to work in the Company’s offices and/or travel on Company business. All candidates provided a conditional offer of employment are required to provide proof of vaccination to INVNT Group in connection with its mandatory vaccination policy. INVNT Group requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated by their start date, unless they have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated. “Fully vaccinated” means that 14 days have passed since you received the second shot of a US-approved two-dose COVID-19 vaccine (such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines) or the one shot of a US-approved one-dose COVID-19 vaccine (such as the Johnson and Johnson vaccine).
INVNT Group will comply with the reasonable accommodation provisions of federal, state and local laws for those individuals who are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief. Accommodations will be granted where they do not cause an undue hardship or pose a direct threat, in accordance with applicable law. If you are made a conditional offer and require a medical or religious exemption, you will be given an opportunity to request one before you begin employment at the Company. If requesting such an exemption, you will be required to provide documentation supporting your need for such exemption, in accordance with applicable law.