- Create production documents including but not limited to onsite agendas, show flow, contact lists and production schedules over multiple projects.
- Book team travel – hotel rooms, ground transportation reservations and flights over multiple projects.
- Conduct research and organize project data according to the details of each individual project or proposal.
- Assist RFP team – schedule meetings and collect presentation assets, all in collaboration with Business Development and Production departments.
- Assist Senior Production Coordinators with purchase order tracking and management.
- Order and manage shipping information for project materials and supplies prior to show load-in.
- Manage edits to production documents while on show site.
- General production assistance while on show site.
- Assist Senior Production Coordinator with final invoice reconcillation after load-out.
- Archive post-show digital assets for internal filing and marketing purposes.
- 2-3 years as a Production Assistant in live event, broadcast or film industry.
- Clear, active communicator .
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Great communication (email, written and verbal).
- Confident decision-making skills.
- Must have a desire to learn and grow new skill sets.
- Be personable, a team player and hold accountability to the highest regard* Any offered salary is determined based on market data/ranges, seniority, merit, applicant skills, prior relevant experience, and geographic location where the work is performed
*Any offered salary is determined based on market data/ranges, seniority, merit, applicant skills, prior relevant experience, and geographic location where the work is performed
Application ends on January 10, 2023