- Oversee deliverables, schedules and production elements.
- Focus on holistic project development, understanding how both client perspective and project creative/production elements work together.
- Have a working knowledge of core technical elements within a project’s overall scope and execution.
- Act as lead Producer for RFPs, collaborating with Business Development department.
- Ensure that client-specific processes and procedures are being followed with guidance from the Senior Producer.
- Manage and update project budget.
- Manage production element deliverables, reporting to Senior Producer.
- Supervise project support staff from pre-production through onsite execution.
- Play a lead role while on show site – manage production content, lead executive rehearsals, be a confident voice on headset to production crew.
- Find goal-oriented solutions to issues/problems that arise during the production process while in pre-production and while on show site.
- 3-5 years of experience in all aspects of project execution realting to creative and production.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Communications, Broadcasting/Film or Marketing. If you don’t have a college degree, but still kick butt as a producer and have experience, you will be considered.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Great communication (both written and verbal).
- Assertive and takes initiative.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once.
- Ability to prioritize multiple deliverables acress multiple projects.
- Preferred knowledge of PROCIM project management software.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Enjoys working with various teams of people in a fast-paced setting.
*Any offered salary is determined based on market data/ranges, seniority, merit, applicant skills, prior relevant experience, and geographic location where the work is performed
Application ends on January 10, 2023