[INVNT GROUP] is a curated suite of disciplines designed to greet you at any stage of the storytelling cycle, with a rare offering that elegantly threads your BrandStory through an infinite loop of audience interactions.
Our IT team is hiring! We are currently looking for a full-time IT Support Specialist for our Las Vegas, Nevada Office.
- Provide end-user helpdesk IT support and manage in-office technology.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair, laptops, desktops, network equipment, printers, A/V equipment & various peripherals
- Maintain software and hardware asset inventory and licensing
- Perform onboarding and offboarding tasks
- Procure computer-related equipment
- Administer Office 365 email and cloud-based file systems including One Drive and SharePoint
- Administrate infrastructure, including networks, firewalls, and switches
- Create and provide technical documentation for configurations and procedures.
- Perform system updates
- Provide end-user training
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in a Helpdesk Support position.
- PC/Mac software and hardware experience. 80%-PC 20%-Mac
- Experience with troubleshooting mobile devices (IOS + Android)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and comfortable navigating ambiguity.
- Demonstrated experience with and knowledge in Windows PCs, Microsoft Office, Slack, Dropbox, SSO Meraki networks.
- OKTA, JAMF, Adobe, Manage Engine Suite, Microsoft Intune, and/or MDM understanding and/or experience ideal.
- Previous experience in email support and administration (Outlook / Exchange)
- Solid understanding of AV solutions; ideally previously providing support with AV solutions, setting up large-scale meetings.
- Detail-oriented multitasker.
- Ability to perform in a dynamic environment with changing schedules and priorities.
- Apple Technician or CompTIA A+ certification is highly preferable.
*Any offered salary is determined based on market data/ranges, seniority, merit, applicant skills, prior relevant experience, and geographic location where the work is performed
Click here to learn more about our benefits.
INVNT GROUP is an equal opportunity employer; we strongly value diversity, equity, and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is required as a condition of employment with INVNT Group and in order to work in the Company’s offices and/or travel on Company business. All candidates provided a conditional offer of employment are required to provide proof of vaccination to INVNT Group in connection with its mandatory vaccination policy. INVNT Group requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated by their start date, unless they have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated. “Fully vaccinated” means that 14 days have passed since you received the second shot of a US-approved two-dose COVID-19 vaccine (such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines) or the one shot of a US-approved one-dose COVID-19 vaccine (such as the Johnson and Johnson vaccine).
INVNT Group will comply with the reasonable accommodation provisions of federal, state and local laws for those individuals who are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief. Accommodations will be granted where they do not cause an undue hardship or pose a direct threat, in accordance with applicable law. If you are made a conditional offer and require a medical or religious exemption, you will be given an opportunity to request one before you begin employment at the Company. If requesting such an exemption, you will be required to provide documentation supporting your need for such exemption, in accordance with applicable law.